August 24, 2017
As the 2017 elections approach, New Yorkers for Parks is fighting to ensure that every New Yorker has access to quality parks, gardens, and open spaces. Here's what you can do to help:
- Sign our Public Realm Bill of Rights to tell candidates for City Council and citywide off that all New Yorkers deserve access to well-funded, quality parks, community gardens, and open space.
- Help get the word out! Share our petition on Facebook and Twitter and send the link to email lists of fellow parks, gardens, and open space supporters. Here are some sample posts you can use:
- "I'm proud to be fighting with NY4P to ensure that every NYer has access to parks and open space. Join me: www.ny4p.org/billofrights#parks4all"
- "I signed NY4P's Public Realm bill of Rights to ensure that every NYer has access to open space. Join me: www.ny4p.org/billofrights#parks4all"
- Take a selfie at your favorite park, garden or open space with the hashtag #parks4all. Post it on social media and tag us at @ny4p on Twitter and Instagram, and on Facebook.